Network benefits include:
- Get the word out about you and your practice through your listing in our Member Therapist Directory. Include your website, areas of specialization, populations you work with, and contact info. The “About Town” section of our bi-weekly e-mail newsletter will also publicize your groups, workshops, and other offerings.
- A bi-weekly email newsletter with mental health news, new research and field developments, local events and opportunities to advertise your own groups, workshops and more.
- Meet individually with Dr. Varley, an experienced, skilled consultant and supervisor, monthly, in individual 30-minute consultations. You can meet with her in person or online from the comfort of your home or office to build your practice, answer a clinical question or find needed resources for clients.
- Process those ‘everyday” challenges right away with colleagues and Dr. Varley in weekly online “Office Hours” sessions, in which you can join colleagues via a simple video-conference platform to ask pressing questions, seek insights into ethical dilemmas in counseling or work through daily challenges as they arise. Enjoy the convenience of connecting to trusted therapists with your phone, computer or tablet without adjusting your schedule or wasting time traveling place-to-place.
- On-going professional development trainings and workshops, with topics including HIPAA compliance, legal and ethical safeguards, building a thriving therapy Practice and more—all at a reduced fee. Individualized packages tailored perfectly to your own Private Practice or work settings are also available.
- Regular opportunities to enjoy the support and insights of local therapists at luncheons, workshops and other engaging networking events.
- Knowledgeable, informed consulting that can help you navigate practical concerns while honoring the goals, vision and values that drew you to your therapy career.